Sunday, October 31, 2010

KORN-Ball Tongue

Korn - Ball Tongue lyric Ball Tongue
There you are alone With no hope of ever having something to be proud of Something earned without begging Yes, I know you're a person, a person close to me Who do you think you are? What more do you want from me?! Ball Tongue! -You got the dykes off, I think they'll mind me Ball Tongue! -The rag I'm on, we are justified Ball Tongue! -Congrats you just fucked up my make-up and shit Ball Tongue! -What have you done for me?! Why are you at home buried in your own self pity? Why do you insist on living the life clean out of me? Yes, I know you're the person, the person that took time with me Does it give you the right to expect your life revolves around me?! Ball Tongue! -You have come to take from your buddy Ball Tongue! -You have never been so funky Ball Tongue! -The higgle got sick of me Ball Tongue! -Ahh, the dick is fine for the day Ball Tongue! -Your brother took it from me Ball Tongue! -Unidetified enemy Ball Tongue! -Come fucking back to save us and gave up Ball Tongue! -They've come to deliver me You were my brother, Where does our friendship end? [x3] You were my brother, I'm not going to give in How can you fuck'n doubt me, but not again [repeated] Ball Tongue! -They've driven right by my friends Ball Tongue! -They've taken the take above me Ball Tongue! -You're a psycho monkey Ball Tongue! -They've come to enslave me Ball Tongue! -They've jacken themselves onto me Ball Tongue! -Your fuck'n gangster signs Ball Tongue! -They've come not to save them, but they take Ball Tongue! -Fuck'n death to fuck'n me You're psychopaths [repeated] Ball Tongue! -Berome's dead at the technodrome Ball Tongue! -You're right, he's dead, tear gas dropped, but who was it? Ball Tongue! -It dosen't of the rhythm of the damn monger Ball Tongue! -Can I die?! Can I die?! Ball Tongue! -And then, the man kept kick'n me Ball Tongue! -He gets him on, they're cool Ball Tongue! -He wasn't dead, and then they knocked him on the head Ball Tongue! -No more, he's rid of you. You're a Dyke!
koleksi lyric korn Ball Tongue posted by : gayuh